A Policy of Quality
- The company's management is committed to comply with regulations, directives and rules, which pertain to the company's field of activity.
- The quality of service with which the company provides its clients, as well as the quality of its products, have a crucial effect on the success and prosperity of the company.
- The company's management is aware of the fact that the quality of its products and services depend on the involvement and activity of all of the company's employees, at all levels, when it comes to achieving company goals.
- The products manufactured by the company strive to meet the requirements of our clients, as well as all the required standards.
- Politiv has a quality management system and the company operates according to the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- The company directors take measures to ensure that the guidelines of the quality management system are followed, according to company policy, and this is done in an uncompromising manner.
- The company's management is committed to doing everything it can in order to ensure the implementation of the ongoing and continuous process of improving the organization of the production processes, as well as improving the service it provides to its clients.
- The company's management is committed to allocating the necessary resources, set measurable quality targets, provide guidance and training to its employees, conduct surveys and tests in order to observe the implementation of the procedures, and to determine the potentiality for ongoing improvements within the quality systems.